The A152 4-wheel combination lock has 10,000 unique code combinations and an automatic “code scrambling on entry” feature to protect the user code from being viewed by a third party.
The end user can set and change their own 4-digit entry code and the lock also has a simple key override which allows a manager to discover the code in use.
Available with many different options this lock is ideal for various applications including Medical and Metal Office Furniture.
|Product Code||Body Length||Max Panel Thickness||Body width||Body height||Body depth||Mounting||Code Combinations||Movement||Orientation||Enquire|
|A152A||13||0.5 - 10||91.8||35.9||29||Surface Mount||10,000||180° Right||Horizontal||Enquire|
|A152B||28||0.5 - 10||86.5||30.8||28||Flush Fit||10,000||180° Right||Horizontal||Enquire|
|A152C||28||13 - 22||86.5||30.8||28||Flush Fit||10,000||180° Right||Horizontal||Enquire|
- Code Combinations: 10,000
- Standard finish: Black, silver (mazak lock housing and knob)
- Panel thickness: 0,5 – 22,0 mm
- Maximum axial load on lock: 30,0 kg
- Cam thickness: 2,0 mm, 2,5 mm and 3,0 mm
- Lock fixing: 2 x M3 screws
- Automatic code scrambling by lock operation
- Codefinding and emergency opening via master key
- Vertical, left and right hand fixing
- Surface mount or flush fit
- For cam piercing nr.7
- Suitable for indoor use only (no IP-protection)
- Cam retained in closed position